If you love Germany and German, choose the exclusive inlingua Rome German courses!
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
SCHOOLS IN THE WORLD
TRY THE ONLINE TEST
for personal culture, for tourism, for work or for Erasmus, the right solution is the German course in one of our schools in Rome!
• For you individual and 'limited number' German courses guaranteed by over 50 years of success.
• German courses at all CEFR levels A1 to C2
• In our German schools in Rome, the courses are taught by qualified inlingua Method teachers, the method successfully adopted in our schools around the world.
• The inlingua Roma Integrated Method allows you to speak in German from the very first lessons.
The exclusive teaching material is published by the Pedagogical Directorate of inlingua International.
Online German video conference courses!
Inlingua online German courses are the right solution to study from home and learn with a teacher via webcam!
We have developed a Smart WEB program:
- 30 hours of training for a duration of 4 settimane (biweekly attendance) in small group (two to five students).
For only Euro 199,00, for more information:
- Alternatively, you can take an individual 25-hour course for a duration of 4 weeks (biweekly attendance).
The exclusive integrated inlingua Online Courses:
Standard online courses - provide the possibility to follow the course simply with the teacher via webcam.
- Same quality as face-to-face classroom courses
- Course customization according to needs
- Tailored programs designed by our DOS.
- Flexible attendance
- Individual or mini-group courses (two to five students)
- Inlingua platform with interactive tutorials
THE GERMAN COURSES ORGANIZED BY INLINGUA
To speak in German choose the inlingua Rome German courses
INDIVIDUAL GERMAN COURSES
Lessons and programs tailored to your needs
GERMAN e-LEARNING PLATFORM
For exercises and interactive lessons available 24/7
GERMAN COURSES IN MINI GROUP
Classroom German courses with two to six students
GERMAN FULL IMMERSION COURSES
Full-time courses in 1-2 weeks.
GERMAN ONLINE COURSES
Videoconference lessons with inlingua qualified teachers
GERMAN COURSES FOR CERTIFICATIONS
Preparation for the Goethe-Zertifikat exams for the German language.
Our German courses in Rome are taught by qualified inlingua teachers to speak German from the very first lessons.
GERMAN PROFESSIONAL AND SPECIALIST SEMINARS
You will be able to master German in situations such as meetings, presentations, negotiations for which specific knowledge of the language is required.
The specialist German seminars focus on 2 topics:
• The management of written / commercial communications
• Management of phone calls
Both seminars are structured to acquire knowledge equal to level B1 / B2 and have the aim of mastering the German language both in telephone contacts and in written communication (letters, e-mails).
E-Learning platform (my.lab)
In addition to lessons with the teacher, exclusive online exercises are provided.
• You will have interactive exercises and lessons developed to master the program carried out in German courses by our teachers.
• The e-learning path includes an inlingua tutor who, during the course, will follow you to maximize the benefits of the interactive lessons.
• Each student is created a personal profile on our platform to which he can access via the internet.
• The lessons and interactive exercises are aimed at improving the ability to understand, speak, read and write in German.
For years, we have been preparing our students to take exams for international certifications for the German language.
We are a preparation center for all the most important and prestigious exam types.
Our teaching department plans the programs in relation to the initial level of the French language and the chosen exam.
Official certifications are issued by the Goethe Institut.
At the end of the German courses in Rome we issue to students the inlingua International Certificate with the level of the Common European Framework of Reference (from A1 to C2).
- A1: Acceso (Inicial)
- A2: Plataforma
- B1: Umbral (Intermediate)
- B2: Avanzado
- C1: Operational Domain Eficaz
- C2: Maestría
European levels of knowledge of the German language
The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) is the Council of Europe scheme that assesses the level of knowledge of foreign languages.
LEVEL C2 SELF-VOICE
This level makes it possible to understand, speak and write the language in all its nuances and characteristics. It also has the ability to understand different accents and origins. At C2 level it is possible to manage the language as a native speaker.
C1 LEVEL COMPETENCE
Ability to deal with situations and arguments with fluency and accuracy, exercises that enable the student to understand the language, used in various situations and conditions. Possibility to understand: films in original language, newspapers and books without difficulty. Understanding of the basic nuances of language, of idiomatic expressions and their use naturally.
LEVEL B2 AUTONOMY
Ability to deal with situations and topics of everyday life, vocabulary and advanced grammatical structures. Ability to react to objections, discuss complex topics and express points of view, describe possible scenarios, etc. Ability to analyze the meaning of complex texts, to write and read journalistic reports, to write and read complex emails, to discuss important problems, to understand various nuances and styles of the language.
LEVEL B1 OPERATION
Knowledge and use of basic and intermediate linguistic and grammatical structures, use of active and passive vocabulary to describe objects and places, call, make predictions, travel, accurate descriptions of people and actions, topics of general culture, medium and high complexity, difference style and register, etc. Operational management skills of social situations, description of interests, description of hobbies, distinction between actions and events, contrast between theory and reality, forecasting of problems.
LEVEL A2 SELF-DEFENSE
Knowledge of basic grammatical and verbal structures, composition of elementally structured sentences. Unknown vocabulary: food, travel, receiving and giving information etc. Ability to manage real situations with questions and answers.
LEVEL A1 SURVIVAL
Knowledge of basic linguistic structures, basic grammar of the language, known vocabulary: numbers, nationalities, adjectives, family, travel, free time.
Talk to us!
Our consultants are at your disposal to organize the German course cut for your needs. for this reason, we invite you to come to find us in:
German school in Rome Center (Piazza della Repubblica, Termini, Barberini, Parioli ...): Via A. Salandra, 6 - 00187 Rome or in the,
EUR language school in Rome (San Paolo, Garbatella, Testaccio ...): Via C. Colombo, 436 - 00145 Rome